Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introducing Me

Good Intentions...I have so many of those floating around in my head. I decided to start blogging about them with the thought that maybe it would create a sense of accountability to NOT let them remain just that...intentions.

About Me...my name is FeFe (rhymes with me-me). I've have (get ready for all the gooey adjectives) a really great husband, Charlie. He gets more handsome with age. We have four incredibly beautiful children. Blake is 11. Very athletic and handsome and strong willed. Brooke is almost eight. She's just gorgeous and honestly one of the happiest girls you'll ever meet. Ben is four. His big, dark chocolate eyes speak to you and you melt. Brad is almost two. Blues eyes and blonde hair. He too, can turn you to instant putty. Ask me how I know. He looks nothing like the rest of us but he certainly fits. My job is to educate this bunch at home so that's just what I do. I'm a Christian. I like to do and am interested in a whole lot of random things. I imagine this blog will clue you in on all that soon enough. Charlie's job moved us away from all our family and friends this summer. We used to be in the western part of a Southeast state. Now we're in the northeastern part of a Midwest state. How's that for vague?

I guess I should also mention that though I homeschool, grammar is not my forte. I write like I talk and I
over use lots of these "..." and these "()" and connect lots of sentences using "and". I'm sorry if it drives you crazy. That's just me.

Hitting the post button before I chicken out!

1 comment:

flmom said...

HeeHee! I tend to overuse those things as well. :o) Don't worry about it - it's YOUR blog. Do it how you like and if anyone doesn't like it ... oh well. *grin*