Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boy Cheese - Cute Things They Say








One of the kids favorite things is their dad's grilled cheese sandwiches. One day, to our surprise, Benjamin (4) completely refused to eat it. After a little coaxing we figured out why he didn't want it - he didn't want "girl" cheese, he wanted "boy cheese". The word "grilled" apparently meant "girl" to him and he didn't want any part of it! This has stuck in our family and I think grilled cheese will forever be known as boy cheese in our house.

I know we're not the only family who has altered the english language. What have your little ones made up that has stuck with your family?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! My 3-year-old calls elevators "alligators" and I never bother to correct him cuz I think it's adorable! I came over from Graphically Designing - isn't Darcy the greatest? She designed my blog recently too & I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

My 3 year old calls a telescope a "tennis goat". You have to say it out loud to get the full effect. I'm friends with Amy Skinner and have heard a lot about you and decided to check out your blog today. Very cute kids!!