Saturday, October 11, 2008

Check ME Out!

Like my new look? I am in l-o-v-e with it! Darcy, over at Graphically Designing and Life With My 3 Boybarians prettied it all up just for me. It was a fun process and I think I could get addicted to changing my blog like I'm addicted to changing the furniture around in my house.

So, if you're looking for new look, Darcy's your girl.


Now, I'm off to paint pottery with a birthday girl. Yes, another birthday here in our house. We are blessed!

I'll be back soon to get this blog on a roll. Woo-hoo!!! And THANK YOU, DARCY!

4 comments:

Amy said...

very pretty! I love it.

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Visiting from Graphically Designing. Congrats on the blog makeover. Looks fantastic!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

It looks very pretty and so fun!!!
-Sandy Toes

flmom said...

Love the new blog design - beautiful!