Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fabric Garland


I just finished up this garland for my cousin's baby shower.
I like the way it turned out but I wish I had added more brown to it. I'm going to using the Hobby Lobby and Joanne's coupons every week to buy more ribbon and material. These are addicting to make. And they give me something to do at night while my Charlie is watching man TV.


I kind of use mine as a fabric scrapbook. Brooke's first earrings are my latest addition. The kids enjoy looking through it every so often and finding new "treasures" hidden throughout and seeing if they can guess who each thing represents.

My next one is going to be more of a primitive style.

It's a very rainy day here in the mid-west. I would love to take a nap with the little ones today. Yeah right...I wish I was a napper.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute! We are enjoying beautiful southern day - 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Guess what I'll be doing? Napping - I'm pooped.